Cabbages and Kings
• An exhibition to accompany the launch of Cuillin Bantock’s essays: Cabbages and Kings (40 pp).
• The publication consists of essays written for the exhibition of the work of contemporary visual artists working in the UK and USA.
• Work is illustrated in full colour.
• The exhibition will consist of approximately 35 works in a wide range of media
involving a challenging reach of aesthetic.
• Artists involved in the exhibition are: Cuillin Bantock, Michael Blake, Tim Cousins, Germaine Dolan, Peter Grieve, Marilyn Hallam, John McLean, Mali Morris, Geoffrey Rigden, Paul Tonkin, David Webb.
• All work is for sale. Price range from £1,000 to £15,000